Monday 27 September 2010

A Goal, Some New Beginnings and Fascinating Surroundings



I have left London to attain my goal of teaching in a college environment and to reach even further when the time is right.
I have ended up in a place simultaneously known and unknown; filled with lush greenery, beautiful birds, flowers, butterflies and monkeys...

Some say, "An adventure....
I say, "Of course, that's life."








I leave you with pictures of my new "Gherkin"...







I am very interested in how these new surroundings, with their battle to keep nature contained and the sharp clean lines of civilization stark and true, will affect my work and perceptions.

Who knows what's on the horizon?

Until the next update...Tally-Ho!

:-)Rae

No comments:

Past Exhibitions

Pop up Jewellery Shop -- Dialogue 9,

Jewellery for 20 Quid!, 146 Columbia Rd., London, UK

June 11-June 27. 2010


THE ROLE OF ART, Luxury Goods IX, Courtyard Theatre, London UK

April 27-May 2, 2010


FLUX, Brilliantly Birmingham, Birmingham Musem of Art, Birmingham, UK

November 2009 – February 2010


PAUSE, MA Degree Show, Sir John Cass School of Art, London Metropolitan University, London, UK

September 2009


NEW DESIGNERS, Business Design Centre , London, UK

July 7- 14, 2009



Search This Blog